Wednesday, October 20, 2010





I made two versions of an image for a “silhouette design” project. This is the second version and it’s the one I choose to turn in for the project. The objective was to past a three pictures of you onto a custom background in Photoshop. Make two of them silhouettes and use different brush designs to fill in the background and the silhouettes. Another requirement was to choose a color scheme and apply it correctly. After I added the pictures of me and made the two into silhouettes I downloaded Photoshop brushes and fill in the background with them and the gradient tool. I also used the gradient tool to fill in the silhouettes. The color scheme that I first choose was fine but it looked to colorful to me so I made a deferent version that is black and white with some blue. I think the second one could be better, but I’m happy with it.
The top one is the first version and the bottom is the second.