Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bottle Cap


Here is an image I did for a class project.  It’s designed to be printed and pasted in the inside of a bottle cap. Originally my teacher expected me to get images on the internet and then put them together as my own image but I drew the whole thing on Photoshop instead. It wasn’t a difficult process to draw. It did take a lot of erasing and redrawing because I had trouble deciding how I wanted it to look. The objective of this project is to design an image to be printed and pasted in the inside of a bottle cap. The requirements are that it needs to resemble a heart, it needs a banner, and it needs to say something on the banner. I could have came up with something more clever than “Friends” but I made it to give to a friend so I wanted to keep it simple with its original meaning.

No comments: